| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barcelos in November is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 14.1mm (0.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Barcelos November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Barcelos, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Barcelos:
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 935.3 kms (581.2 miles) N
- Timehri, Guyana - 980.1 kms (609.1 miles) NNE
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 652.2 kms (405.3 miles) NNE
- Tirios, Brazil - 853 kms (530 miles) ENE
- Obidos, Brazil - 829.1 kms (515.2 miles) E
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 988.4 kms (614.2 miles) E
- Santarem, Brazil - 927 kms (576.1 miles) E
- Belterra, Brazil - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) ESE
- Parintins, Brazil - 711.3 kms (442 miles) ESE
- Itacoatiara, Brazil - 552.6 kms (343.4 miles) ESE
- Manaus, Brazil - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SE
- Itaituba, Brazil - 852.2 kms (529.6 miles) ESE
- Alto Tapajos, Brazil - 926.8 kms (576 miles) SE